Pick up your family’s favorite snacks from Gemini Foods and save on groceries week after week. We have the items you’re looking for at affordable prices:
- Olu Olu Plantain Chips
- Asiko Exotic Crisps
- Ades Plantain Snacks
- Skyflakes Crackers
- Njoy Chin Chin
- Jafro Coconut Chin Chin
- Sun-Roasted Salted Peanuts
- And much, much more
Find what you need on your grocery list from a single source instead of having to drive to multiple stores for groceries- it’s all right here at Gemini Foods. Shop in person or online and request delivery.
3 Reasons You’ll Love Olu Olu Plantain Chips
1. Are you looking for a healthy snack that is oh-so-satisfying? Plantain Chips are the ideal snack because they contain more nutrients than plain potato chips yet they’re every bit as delicious. Olu Olu Plantain Chips offer the perfect crunch and taste, and since they’re available in a number of flavors, there’s something for everyone in your family to love:
- Green Plantain Chips
- Sweet Yellow Plantain Chips
- Chilli Flavored Plantain Chips
Stock up on Plantain Chips, available at Gemini Foods in single serving packs x 24 and toss them in school lunches, work lunch boxes, in the glove box, and in other places that are easy to reach when you’re looking for a pick-me-up.
2. Olu Olu Plantain Chips are an affordable between-meal snack that won’t drain your budget. Pick them up in multi-packs containing 24 single servings- they’ll go farther than purchasing larger bags that often end up getting spoiled or stale when they’re not closed properly. With single-serve bags, you’ll eliminate the waste that comes from throwing out a portion of the snacks you buy each week.
60g bags contain just enough plantain chips for a few handfuls, so you won’t be tempted to eat several servings before you realize you’ve nearly emptied a family-size bags of chips.
3. Since Olu Olu Plantain Chips are naturally sweet, they don’t need any sugar added to them when they’re made. Aside from being free from added sugars, they are 100% natural and contain no artificial colours or flavorings. Olu Olu Plantain Chips are vegan and vegetarian friendly- so go ahead, indulge your snack appetite the natural way.
Turn over a bag of Olu Olu Plantain Chips and you’ll see just two ingredients: Plantains and Vegetable Oil- that’s it! Turn them into a meal by topping with shredded natural cheese, your homemade chili, chopped black olives, refried beans, diced tomatoes, and a dollop of plain Greek yogurt for a healthy and tasty meal you’re family will ask for again and again.
Gemini Foods carries many of your favorite grocery items and many hard-to-locate ethnic foods, as well. Shop in our store or on our website for fresh and frozen meats, poultry, seafood, pantry staples, fruits & vegetables, drinks, African & Caribbean foods, and much, much more. Order online and pick up or request same day delivery for perishable items. We have a lot more in stock than just snacks.