Coffee Drinks Inspired by Valentine’s Day
February is here, and we all know that this is a love month. Couples enjoy their time together, having a date and alone time together. Valentine’s day is not only about giving or receiving flowers and chocolates, but coffee can also become a good substitute, especially for caffeine-loving lovers. We have compiled a list of Valentine’s Day-themed coffee concoctions that you can enjoy while you celebrate the day of hearts.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cappuccino
Do you want a fruity and chocolatey taste with your coffee while you enjoy your afternoon with the one you love? Suppose you’re going to chill in the afternoon with your lover as you sip your favorite coffee. In that case, you can have a raspberry white chocolate cappuccino – a fruity and sweet twist on the favorite cappuccino.
- Torani raspberry syrup
- white chocolate
- Oatly full-fat oat milk
- 1 double shot of espresso
- Steam or simmer a cup of your milk.
- Add in a quarter cup of white chocolate morsels until melted.
- Pour the mixture into your cup.
- Add in your coffee and a tablespoon of your raspberry syrup.
- Add whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle some heart-shaped sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Cupid Cappuccino
Another twist to the classic cappuccino is ideal for coffee lovers who love dessert. The Cupid Cappuccino is a mixture of chocolate, cream, coffee, and sugar.
- Chocolate syrup
- Creme de Menthe
- Mix your first ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the mixture to your shot of Espresso with four ounces of frothed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Red Velvet Latte
Everyone loves Red Velvet, especially if it is in a latte form. This love month, Red Velvet is one of the most popular flavors for cake or coffee.
- Chocolate morsels
- Vanilla extract
- Red food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Simmer a cup of milk and a tablespoon of sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in a quarter cup of chocolate morsel until melted.
- Stir in half-cup of coffee, half teaspoon of vanilla extract, and three drops of red food coloring.
- Pour into a cup and add whipped cream and chocolate chips as toppings. Enjoy!
- Mocha Coffee Sodas for Two
Your Valentine’s Day does not need to be hot, and you can also enjoy some cold coffee drinks for two. The Mocha Coffee Sodas for Two is a romantic drink for lovers who celebrate special occasions like Valentine’s Day.
- Strong, black, cold coffee
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heavy whipped cream
- Seltzer water
- A big scoop of chocolate icing
- Chocolate shavings
- Prepare two tall, chilled glasses and pour in four ounces of coffee each.
- Stir in a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder each.
- Add two tablespoons of heavy whipped cream to each glass.
- Pour in four ounces of seltzer water per glass and stir it around.
- Add a big scoop of chocolate ice cream to each glass for the finishing touches.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Valentine’s day celebration is not only limited to dates in high-end restaurants, chocolates, and flowers. Lovers can enjoy this special day while having their favorite beverage – coffee. There are plenty of coffee variations anyone can try.